Calcium-rich Calorie dense food for babies
Finger Millet or Ragi is considered to be one of the best weaning foods and Sprouted Ragi is the best form of it for babies. Sprouting Ragi makes it more healthy, easy to digest and easy to absorb all the nutrients by babies. Sprouted Ragi is considered to have 10x calcium than wheat. Tots and Moms Foods’ Sprouted Ragi Banana Cereal is combined with the best ratio or Sprouted Ragi and Kerala Banana making it a nutritious meal for your baby.
Kerala Banana in this cereal is another highlight of this product. Kerala Banana is high in potassium, phosphorus, and calcium and makes a great immune-boosting and weight gaining baby food. Tots and Moms Foods’ Sprouted Ragi Banana Cereal is a ready pack that saves you from the hassle of sprouting ragi, drying it and the most difficult task of making Kerala Banana Powder at home.
Tots and Moms Foods’ Sprouted Ragi Banana Cereal
- Calorie dense and nutrition-rich baby food assisting weight gain
- Rich in potassium, calcium, and phosphorus.
- Gluten-free and heart-healthy baby food.
- No added sugar or salt, no milk solids.
- 100% Organic, Homemade and Chemical-free
- Processed under hygienic conditions and a Certified Brand since 2014.
Ingredients: Sprouted Ragi, Kerala Banana, Cardamom
Directions to Use Sprouted Ragi Banana Cereal from Tots and Moms Foods:
- Add 1 tbsp of Tots and Moms Foods Sprouted Ragi Banana Cereal powder in a bowl
- Add 100 ml of cold water or milk to it. Mix it well so that there are no lumps formed.
- Cook for 10 minutes on low flame.
- Add fruit or vegetable purees, Dates or Jaggery Powder(optional) to make it more delicious and serve.
Age Recommendations: 6 months +
Shelf Life: Best Before 4 months from Date of Manufacturing