Tots and Moms Coconut Sugar obtained from the sap of coconut plant is fresh, minimally processed and extracted via a two-step process. Considered a good alternative to white sugar, contains potassium, magnesium and sodium with a low-glycemic index. Because it is made from dehydrated coconut sap, it is considered a raw food and is rich in antioxidants. Prepared hygienically, Coconut sugar is good for the stomach, good fortifier, strengthens kids, builds immunity and keeps sugar in check. It can be enjoyed by both kids and adults sprinkled over foods or mixed into smoothies, pancakes, instant mixes and cereals.
- Extracted from the sap of the coconut flower, 100% organic and minimally processed
- Rich in raw antioxidants, phosphorous, Vitamin C, minerals, sodium, potassium
- Easy on the stomach, good white sugar substitute and great for skin and bones
- Has low glycemic index and contains plenty of electrolytes
- Organic Coconut Sugar can easily replace white or brown sugar in all kinds of children’s foods such as milk, porridges, pancakes, smoothies and cakes