A gluten free food bowl high in Protein
Amaranth or Rajgira is a less known but healthiest grain available. Research says that the protein available in Amaranth is equal to animal-based protein and is easy to digest too. These royal seeds are known to strengthen bones and improve vision. These super qualities make it one of the best baby foods to introduce.
Makhana or Lotus Seeds are rich in calories and nutrients that assist healthy weight gain in babies. Tots and Moms Foods’ Amaranth and Makhana Mix is a super healthy combination for those looking to give traditional foods to your babies with a twist. This is an instant mix which doesn’t need cooking making it more appealing isn’t it?
Tots and Moms Foods’ Instant Amaranth & Makhana Mix
- A rich source Protein
- High in Calories assisting healthy weight gain
- Easily digestible
- Instant Food – requires just mixing with hot water/milk.
- No added sugar or salt, no milk solids.
- 100% Organic, Homemade and Chemical-free
- Processed under hygienic conditions and a Certified Brand since 2014.
Ingredients: Amaranth, Makhana/ Lotus Seeds/Foxnuts, Rice, Cardamom
Directions to use Tots and Moms Foods’ Amaranth and Makhana Mix
- Take 4 tbsp Instant Mix in a bowl and add 100 ml of piping hot water by continuously stirring the mixture without forming lumps.
- Cover with a lid and rest for 5 minutes and its ready to be served.
- Add Dry Fruits Powder or Assorted Nuts Powder, Dates Powder or Fruits puree if required. Serve warm
Age Recommendations: 6 months +
Shelf Life: Best Before 4 months from Date of Manufacturing